LISTEN NOW!

Adam welcomes Teresa Strasser back for today’s Adam Carolla Show. They talk about her new book, Adam’s final days at Love Line, and play a round of Tales from the Cheap.

Adam sits with Teresa Strasser right from the top of the show. Bald Bryan and Jessica Golden are there as well, and Adam compliments Teresa on her intellect and her writing ability. Teresa talks about the importance of having a zero tolerance policy while she was pregnant, and tells a harrowing story that nearly sent her into an early labor. - Adam Carolla.com

12 Responses to “Adam Carolla Discussing My New Book “Exploiting My Baby: Because It’s Exploiting Me”"”

1. V_T_
    December 31, 2010 at 12:35 am #

I agree with everyone – you and Adam were great together! Plus…you and Adam’s WIFE were great together!!!! What happened to THAT??? That new girl she has on there makes it completely unlistenable. You girls sounded like real mom-pals and made it FUN!

2. Tim
    December 28, 2010 at 10:00 pm #

OK, T. After hearing the Best Ofs with you on ACP, seeing the youtube with you and Adam “promoting” EMB, and going to the Peter Tilden vault to find something good to listen to and seeing travel tips and such, I have to ask – How many books do we have to buy to get you back on the ACP?!?

You two with BB is the best radio I’ve ever heard. Get it on!!

3. Anthony
    December 23, 2010 at 1:52 pm #

You’re excellent at what you do. Can’t wait to read the book.

December 22, 2010 at 8:38 pm #

On the fifth day of Christmas The ACE Network gave to us, many wonderful podcasts, great technical production, amazing audio drops of Bryan leaping into place and a Golden Teresa Strasser in a pear tree. Thank you to THE ENTIRE Ace Crew for a fantastic, entertaining, humorous and sometimes informative pod-year. Ignore the critics, listen to US – we’re the only audience that matters – and we LOVE us some T, Adam and Bryan (with the Mike’s, the Donny, Kathee, Katie and the up and coming interns behind them making them the best in pod-land).

5. Ramie
    December 21, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

Loved hearing you again…as everyone has mentioned over and over and over again…please come back to Adam’s podcast!!! I can’t wait for your book to arrive in the mail. I reserved it months ago!!! Happy 2011 to you!

6. exploit more things
    December 21, 2010 at 8:51 am #

I keep reading unanimous posts that your rapport with Carolla is something unique. In this day and age, when so many things pretty much suck, you and Adam should capitalize on the fact that there’s an audience for your blend of talents.

Not to bust on every other woman who’s attempted to sit in your news chair with Adam, but your wit and ability to parse the situation with Adam has yet to be equaled.

What a great podcast, was so psyched to see that your pretty face was in the box – I couldn’t download fast enough.

MORE, I say.

• Tim
      December 21, 2010 at 1:23 pm #

I love this line “your wit and ability to parse the situation with Adam has yet to be equaled.”……The wit goes without saying, but I was trying to define what T & A (don’t those letters seem to go together great!) do so well – and it’s parsing the situation. T does that and falls into a role play with Adam, playing off that situation and I am rolling on the floor.

I laugh every time I think about them doing this when T brought up the story of Angelina Jolie trying to hire a hitman to make it looked like she got killed instead of committed suicide. I have to find that one and listen again!

7. Mark Biondo Sutton
    December 20, 2010 at 3:15 pm #

Adam had a funny one time about the “whites only drinking fountains” He said it was crazy that someone didn’t raise their hand back then and say ” how long do we think this is going to go on? ” This is how I feel about T not being on the show, and I’am raising my hand.

Ace and T are the best radio duo ever ; Even better than Ace and Drew. They are both better with the other one. I hope whatever differences/money things get worked out so I can enjoy the podcast again.

Thanks for all the laughs T,

Mark

8. Brian
    December 18, 2010 at 1:33 am #

Teresa, you’re so liberal that you almost accidentally had an abortion because of your white guilt. P.S. I love you!

9. Esquire Joe
    December 17, 2010 at 12:59 pm #

T, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing you on Adam’s podcast again. You guys are so good together. But you don’t need me to tell you that. You know how good you are. This is what I really wanted to tell you:

You look fantastic! Because I haven’t gotten to surf your website or the ACE network site for a while, I don’t think I’ve seen a picture of you since you had the baby. I can’t believe how great you look.

Wait, that sounded insulting. I can believe it, but was still very pleased. You were a sight for sore eyes!

10. erin
    December 17, 2010 at 12:16 pm #

t, i agree with tim! you should read the comments on adam’s site for your appearance the other day. people were ecstatic to have you back. i know i was. when i saw that you were the guest, I literally did a little dance. i wish i was kidding. why can’t adam record at a different time?? is it really that difficult?? anyway, check the comment section. you’ll feel better about yourself if you do.

11. Tim
    December 16, 2010 at 11:44 pm #

It was so great to hear you with the Carolla crew again, T. I try to listen to some podcasts of your new show when I get a chance, and I like you on that, but you are the best with Adam.

And, you totally undersell yourself as a radio personality. You’re a great writer, but I think equally great on your feet! That’s actually an understatement.