The Adam Carolla Show: I’ll Miss you Naming My V

buy this

So, I’ve been getting lots of questions and just wanted to let you guys know the story.
Adam has decided to start recording his podcast at night, which means I’d be home too late for my morning radio wakeup call of 4:30 a.m. I’m really disappointed, but I totally understand. Adam thinks night time is funnier, which it is, and he also finds it difficult to schedule meetings, etc., around the afternoon recordings.
After so long being the regular news girl, I’m kind of still in shock that I won’t be hearing my usual, “F you CNN” sound off, at least for now. The show is searching for a permanent replacement. I consider myself part of the Carolla show family, and I’ll be stopping by to fill in whenever they need me, as well as showing up as a guest to promote my book in both December and January. Like I said, I hope to darken the Ace Man’s door frequently and if I can get DAG to snore at either my news stories or personal stories, all the better. Can’t believe how much I’m going to miss seeing Bald Bryan and Larry Miller and all our great interns, including Blaster Girl Katie, who did such a great job sitting in for me.
Anyway, my new morning show at KABC 790 (the Peter Tilden Show) is available on iTunes or you can listen at the website online. Peter is great, and I wish I could do both, but multiple jobs at odd hours and a one year old is a combination that can only lead to high doses pf Wellbutrin and my kid asphyxiating on a leaf while I check my iPhone at the park. Bad times.
Working with Adam has been one of the best experiences of my professional life and as I said, I’ll be making as many guest appearances as I can before they get sick of me.
Meanwhile, if you haven’t already, you should think about ordering Adam’s hilarious book, “In Fifty Years We’ll All Be Chicks” and help him reach the Amazon.com top ten list. He may not be a reader, but the writing is sublime and you shouldn’t miss it. Mahalo.

111 Responses to “The Adam Carolla Show: I’ll Miss you Naming My V”

1. Maverick
    November 6, 2013 at 5:12 am #

Best name for T’s V: “The Penalty Box”

2. Blair
    July 29, 2011 at 10:40 pm #

Teresa! I miss you on the Podcast so much. You all were a part of my every day. You and Adam had such a great Yin-Yang chemistry it was perfect. You brought an intelligence, humor, and level headedness to the show. Some of my favorite moments were when you used your uncanny ability to wrap around something from earlier in the conversation in a perfectly comedic way. I remember hearing the mouths drop of some of the guests as they figured out that you weren’t just some chic put next to Adam to take up space. I know its probably over, but I’d love to hear you back on the show. Even if you filled a Larry Miller type cameo role. I’ve been searching for your old podcasts from 2009. The good old days. All the best to you on whatever is filling your days now.

3. Ashley
    December 8, 2010 at 12:44 pm #

No offense to Gina, but you added much more to the show than she does. Your chemistry is better considering the type of show it is. Know that you are/were an essential element to the show, and judging from the other similar posts, the listeners miss you like I do.
    Best of luck.

4. Chris
    December 7, 2010 at 4:56 pm #

I’d happily pay a monthly subscription fee if Adam could figure out how to get you back on the show permanently. Never thought I’d say that about a podcast.

5. Mike
    November 30, 2010 at 8:51 pm #

I predict the podcast will fail unless he gets you (or a reasonable facsimile) back. Adam needs a “straight man”. His rants have got so redundant. The other girls don’t work (I feel sorry for some of them). Here is a typical show:
    1. Rant about tickets
    2. Rant about LA building inspector
    3. Rant about parents not responsible for kids.
    4. Nag people to buy his book.
    I used to love the show, still listen to it because podcasts are convenient at work.
    Teressa, we implore you, save the ACE show!

6. ExplodingHead
    November 29, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

See what happens when you leave the podcast? He ends up booking guests like that scumbag Andrew Breitbart. Please, bring a little outrage the next time you sit in. Don’t just curl up into a fetal position like the time Adam was telling us he didn’t understand why people have such a problem with a “good guy” like Glenn Beck. YOU have to explain these things to him, because Adam can’t hear the thousands of people screaming at their iPods when he starts in with retarded crap like that.

7. McAfee97
    November 29, 2010 at 12:36 pm #

Arrghhh…you are so missed on this Podcasts. C’mon back, please. When are you going to visit at least? I need something to look forward to. Okay, I have an amazing family and a lot of great things going on but the old Adam with the fabulous T energized my morning ride. Now, the ranting old Adam and his bias for the right is more sad than funny.

• Lakewizz
      May 29, 2011 at 10:02 am #

Remember when Coke tried new coke….and there was diet coke,coke free, coke zero, eventually they figured out that we really liked original Coke. There is no replacement for what wasn’t broken.

Teresa…..we miss you. Alot.

Best wishes
      Lake

P.S. Id swim through an ocean of neurosis to reach the island called Teresa

May 29, 2011 at 11:22 am #

That’s beautiful. I would for sure wear some sort of Neoprene for that swim, though.
        It warms my heart to be missed. Or that could just be the frozen burrito I ate.
        T

8. Mike
    November 26, 2010 at 3:10 am #

You always did a fantastic job on the podcast and will be missed. I’ve always enjoyed listening to you on both the podcast and the radio show. Good luck and thanks!