Using the Term “Celeb” Very Loosely

Thank you for this very kind write up, KnockedUpCelebs.com:

Teresa Strasser

“You may know Teresa Strasser from the TLC show, While You Were Out, or from theAdam Carolla radio show she does in the morning. I got a chance to talk to her the other day when she pointed me in the direction of her pregnancy blog, Exploiting My Baby. Teresa takes a look at the funny side of pregnancy all while airing her fears of becoming a parent. I laughed so much while reading it and wished that this blog was around when I was pregnant.”

If you wanna read the rest of my interview with KnockedUpCelebs, here it is.

Also, thank you Bellyitch.com for spotlighting this blog and for the kind words.

13 Responses to “Using the Term “Celeb” Very Loosely”

1. Russ
    February 24, 2010 at 11:30 pm #

I just started listening to AC podcast- it never occurred to me that you might be a babe… I guess I just had it in my head that you were some old married mom. So glad I saw a picture of you while poking around the Ace network page. You give me one mega boner- keep up the good work.

2. Geneva
    October 12, 2009 at 6:31 pm #

T-
    I am so happy for you. I have loved hearing your story over the years. I feel like I have really gotten to know you. Congratulations, and good choice on the baby’s name! I am so glad you went with classic.
    -Geneva

3. Yasmin
    July 23, 2009 at 11:14 pm #

aww you look gorgeous. I just had my second boy 2 weeks ago and love reading your blog. good luck!

4. Sara
    July 23, 2009 at 10:59 pm #

Hi Teresa, I have to say you look absolutely beautiful in this picture!
    Oh and I have a brother James, who we called Jimmy forever, now he is Jim, and he is a nice guy…
    I think Jack could really work for your little guy, just my opinion. It is strong, slightly bad boy, but can be good guy ; )

5. Kelly
    July 13, 2009 at 2:10 pm #

This picture of you is beautiful!

6. Lloyd
    July 8, 2009 at 4:46 pm #

I’m afraid to ask the status of the baby’s room? Painted and ready to go…..?

I agree with others that you should get a seat that comes out of the car easily and attaches to the stroller. It might be a pain to install in the car properly the first time, but if it comes out and attaches to the stroller easily you will appreciate it more. It also helps if it does not weigh a ton, but most are heavy.

Thank you for acknowledging your husband, Batman, in your interview. I hope you have let him know how you feel. As beautiful as you ladies look while pregnant and no matter how much we tell you that we love you and you look great, sometimes we don’t feel heard. It is always nice to know we are appreciated.

Thank you for continuing to share your experience. I can’t wait to have you back on the Carolla Podcast. Kenny Mayne asked after you today.

Lloyd

7. JJ
    July 7, 2009 at 9:31 pm #

um yeah. Knocked Up Celebs. Gonna add that to the “must steal …er borrow…photos and scoops from” list! heh heh! Thanks for the linky love. I am thoroughly enjoying your archives! Great stuff in here! :D

8. johnhoens
    July 7, 2009 at 6:50 pm #

Nice to hear from you again… Good luck with your growing family!

jmh

9. Maria
    July 7, 2009 at 4:05 pm #

Yeah…I remember reading an interview with Ms. Spears while she was pregnant with #2 and she said she was going to have another C-section because she doesn’t manage pain well. Shocking.

T, I believe in you! We’ll all be cheering you on come October. :-)

10. Jennifer Krieger
    July 7, 2009 at 3:15 pm #

Hi,

I found you in the JJ and followed you here. So I’m reading through your posts and got to the one about gaining 13 pounds in 3 months.
    Not to worry. (Says me, self-appointed Dr. Krieger.) I gained 10 pounds in one month in more than one pregnancy and survived, as did the babies, and we’re all more or less trim. It’s all individual.
    Have a snack.
    Jenny

11. The Caleb
    July 7, 2009 at 2:10 pm #

How was KnockedUpCelebs not on my radar?

12. summertime
    July 7, 2009 at 1:19 pm #

I’m pretty sure Britney Spears did NOT do it, she had c-sections. Which I guess is still cutting but not, you know, vagina cutting.

Have you found GirlsGoneChild.net yet? She has a whole lot to say on the episiotomy thing– apparently it ruined her for a loooong time. I just said no to that particular procedure, and am super glad I did. I only had like, two stitches, and things were back in working order pretty quickly.

13. beno